IFBB Bikini Champion India Paulino knows just what it takes to get flat, sexy abs. And even if you feel like you are too busy to get in shape, India’s simple tips and exercises are easy to implement into any lifestyle. Follow this advice and you’ll be on your way to a flat tummy like India in no time!
India’s Secrets for Flat Ab Success
1. Eliminate sugar and artificial sweeteners. You will be amazed at the difference you will see in your body, especially in your midsection, by cutting out the sweets.
2. While you are at it, cut down the sodium-filled foods. Sodium creates water retention.
3. Eat clean. I’m sure you have heard the saying “Abs are made in the kitchen.” Well, it’s true. You can do a million crunches and ab exercises, but if you eat unhealthy junk foods, you are wasting your time.
4. Drink lots of water. Water is your best friend; it helps flush out all of the extra yucky stuff we don’t want in there. Try for a gallon a day.
5. Sweat out that fat and water that is covering those sexy abs. You must do cardio along with eating clean and drinking water.
6. When you weight train, you should be squeezing and tightening that midsection. It helps strengthen your core.
7. Only train your abs two to three times a week. They are just like every other muscle in your body, which means they also need rest to recover.
India’s 15-minute At-Home Ab Workout
4 sets of 50 crunches
4 sets of 30 sit-ups
4 sets of 60 flutter kicks
4 sets of 30 leg lifts
4 sets with legs straight out and together, hold for 1 minute