Have you ever noticed yourself stuck in a pattern of bad habits and wondered, “How will I ever get back to my old self when I was lean, healthy and confident?”
Don’t worry! This happens all the time; you just need to be AWARE of your patterns and change one or two habits a day until you’re back to your old self! Below are the top habits you need to change ONE by ONE to get back to the old you that you admire.
1. If an intense morning cardio session gets you lean, why skip it? Set your alarm, wake up and go!
2. Stop starving yourself and overeating when you’re hungry. Meal timing and portions are a BIG contributor to fat loss and a speedy metabolism. Start prepping your meals!
3. Quit skipping your weight training! Weights burn more calories than cardio, and make your body look tight and shapely! Set an alarm or make it a priority in your daily schedule.
4. Stop moving slow and going easy at the gym! Your body won’t change unless you shock the system, and exercise with intention! Turn on that jam, get in the zone and go all out!
5. Switch out happy hour and cigarette breaks for a sweaty, workout high! Both release feel-good hormones like dopamine and serotonin, but only ONE gets you a tight bum and a six-pack (the kind you actually want)!
6. Stop going to drive-thrus and eating out all week! Start cooking healthy moderate portions at home. Get creative with a variety of low-calorie condiments to keep your taste buds entertained! You’ll undoubtedly spend less money, and consume fewer calories.
7. Drink a full gallon of water every day, no excuses! Water helps with digestion, makes your skin look radiant, helps remove toxins, promotes healthy organ function— everything! Refill your bottle and keep it close and convenient!