Can you believe it? Summer is almost here! If some of you are panicking because you’re not close to your bikini body, let me help you get on the right track! When it comes to achieving your dream body, I wish I could tell you that all it required was some supplements and a little work in the gym. The truth is, it takes changing little habits one day at a time!
We all have friends who are constantly up and down in weight. Why? They crash diet, and then revert back to old habits. The way to safely build your figure and cut body fat for GOOD is by consistently training and eating healthy, moderate portions 90-95 percent of the time. To help get you refocused for your summer body, take five to 10 minutes to answer some questions I’ve written below!
1. What is your exact goal?
2. Why do you want to reach this goal?
3. Is it realistic for your body type?
4. Do you have a picture of it hanging up or saved on your phone?
5. How would you need to tweak your weekly training to get to that goal?
6. When could you reach this goal by?
7. Do you work out every day or at least four to five days a week?
8. What time could you realistically go to the gym daily four to five days a week?
9. What would motivate you to go to the gym?
10. Do you have a friend who can hold you accountable to your goals?
11. How clean (healthy) is your diet?
12. Do you eat reasonably healthy meals that are dense in protein and nutrients? How can you start doing that?
13. How many calories are you eating now?
14. How many calories would you need to eat daily to get to your goal?
15. How many times a week do you eat out or cheat?
16. Do you drink alcohol? How many drinks per week?
17. What is a realistic number of drinks you can cut back to this week?
18. What are your food vices?
19. What can you substitute them with to get to your goal?
20. Are you knowledgeable with gym equipment and proper form?
21. Do you have a friend to train with or personal trainer?
22. Do you drink at least a gallon of water a day?
23. How can you make it easier to drink more water?
Some food for thought, right? I hope answering these questions has you re-motivated and helped you feel like you have a plan! If you need any help with training and diet, visit my website www.ashleykfit.com, or drop me a message on Instagram or Facebook! Looking forward to hearing your success story!