Hey, ladies! Hope you’re all having a great week so far! Lately I’ve been getting some comments and emails on how to drop some body fat without using weight training. I definitely understand that not everyone is comfortable with weights, so I’ve made a list of tips that will help you still drop weight fast!
1. Start your morning with 100 crunches, and 30 minutes of fasted cardio, walk or a jog. If you’re not used to doing cardio, this will make a BIG difference!
3. Cut out sugar, including fruit and fruit juices! Substitute with a no-sugar green powder drink, and/or a juice pill. The lower your insulin levels are throughout the day, the more your body will burn fat as energy!
4. Swap out your sweet treat for a low-carb, low-sugar protein shake made with unsweetened almond milk, or even a low-sugar, natural protein bar.
5. Cut back on beer, wine and liquor by one to two drinks less per week. Your body processes alcohol like sugar, and contributes to a bloated, distended gut. The less alcohol you drink, the tighter your legs and abs will be!
6. Start taking supplements like digestive enzymes, probiotics, green tea extract, CLA and L-carnitine. All of these will help significantly in shedding unwanted body fat.
Let me know what results you notice, or what other topics you guys want me to talk about by commenting on my Facebook or Instagram! I’ll also be posting more exciting content on my website Ashleykfit.com in the next upcoming weeks, so stay tuned.
Have a great rest of your week!