Perhaps your workouts are not going quite as well as they should. You’re pushing the weights to the max, when suddenly you become sidelined by discomfort, burning, tingling and cramping sensations. Not enough rest could be the culprit, or maybe it’s lactic acidosis at work undermining your efforts in the gym? Fortunately there is a solution for this fairly common yet serious problem: LacticPRO™, which reduces lactic acid buildup in muscle for increased muscular performance and improved muscle recovery. LacticPRO™ is a revolutionary product that unlocks reserves that you didn’t know you had, so you can train harder and longer and build more muscle, and get back in the gym sooner.
Increased Performance and Improved Muscle Recovery
Our body creates lactic acid naturally, but problems can arise when the lactic acid is produced at a higher rate than your body can process – creating what is called lactic acidosis. This can happen especially during high-intensity workouts where your muscles may require more fuel than your body is able to produce. This can cause discomfort, burning, tingling and cramping sensations. LacticPRO™ has been carefully formulated to reduce lactic acid accumulation within your body. LacticPRO™ is a unique formulation using a high dose (500mg) of L-Carnosine along with essential vitamins and minerals that when taken in combination, greatly reduce the risk of accumulating excessive lactic acid. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in LacticPRO™ that can relieve lactic acidosis and offer amazing muscle powers that you never thought were possible.
Carnosine is a naturally occurring dipeptide, containing two amino acids, beta-alanine and histidine. Carnosine is found in the human brain, heart, and skeletal muscle tissue. Carnosine is the number one and most important lactic acid buffer in muscle. It is also an important antioxidant in muscle. Carnosine does everything that beta-alanine does and more! Research has shown that carnosine can reduce inflammation, oxidative stress, prevent advanced glycation end products (AGEs), plus improve insulin sensitivity, weight loss and cardiovascular health. Also, research has shown that carnosine can lower waist circumference, improve cognitive function and exercise performance. Carnosine is not found in plants or vegetables; it is naturally found in meat and fish, but can be denatured and destroyed in cooking. That’s why supplements are important.
LacticPRO™ also contains magnesium and B vitamins, which are required for energy metabolism and enhanced carnosine function.
Train Harder and Longer
To begin realizing the amazing muscle powers of LacticPRO™, take 1-2 capsules one to two hours before you work out or as directed by your physician. Take LacticPRO™ with plenty of water. LacticPRO™ will enable you to train/perform harder and longer, speed up recovery time, and should also reduce the risk of muscle fatigue.
For more information, visit profound-products.com
- Kirthi Menon et al. Histidine-containing dipeptides reduce central obesity and improve glycemic outcomes; a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obesity Reviews, December 11, 2019.
- Estifanos Baye et al. Carnosine supplementation improves resistant concentrations in overweight or obese otherwise healthy adults: a pilot randomized trial. Nutrients, September 7, 2018.
- de Courten B et al. Effects of carnosine supplementation on glucose metabolism: pilot clinical trial. Obesity 2016.
- Sale C et al. Carnosine: from exercise performance to health. Amino Acids 2013.
- Sanders B et al. Beta-alanine supplementation to improve exercise capacity and performance: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2017.
- Guiotto A et al. Carnosine and carnosine related antioxidants: a review. Current Medical Chemistry 2005.