PEAK ATP® is a game-changer to increase muscle power output, improve blood flow and deliver impressive performance results.
Fitness-minded people of all levels, from gym rats, weekend warriors to professional athletes, are always looking for something to give them a competitive edge – whether to increase power, strength and muscle mass, reduce fatigue or improve recovery. Anyone working hard every day to stay in shape is looking for a supplement that can help them reap the most reward with the least effort. PEAK ATP® does it all. By increasing the work volume of a workout, PEAK ATP® can help you make the most of time spent exercising.
ATP Fuels Exercise
ATP is something all living cells use for energy – it’s our body’s universal energy currency powering all biological reactions that allows cells to function and life to exist. ATP also fuels exercise. The demand for ATP is increased up to 1,000-fold during exercise, and ATP turnover can limit high-intensity performance. ATP is also an important signaling molecule, particularly for nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Given the performance-boosting potential of ATP, it’s not surprising that companies have sought to develop ATP supplements, but hit roadblocks due to a lack of bioavailability – even when using doses as high as 5,000 mg.1,2,3 PEAK ATP® is a game-changer to increase muscle power output, improve blood flow and deliver impressive performance results.
Available exclusively from TSI Group Ltd., PEAK ATP® is a clinically validated and patented form of adenosine 5’-triphosphate (ATP) disodium. It’s the only nutritional ingredient that is identical in structure to the ATP produced and used by the human body. PEAK ATP® is a bioavailable form of functional energy that potentiates the role of ATP in the body, particularly in combination with exercise, allowing users to do more and achieve more, with less fatigue.
Energy for Working Muscles
Both long-term and acute studies have demonstrated the favorable effects of oral ATP supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy, body composition and recovery in resistance-trained athletes. As an individual gets deeper into their workout, PEAK ATP® may help reduce protein breakdown and prevent performance drop-off.4,5,6,7
A major PEAK ATP® study noted the following benefits in humans:4,9
• 147% increase in strength
• 30% increase in power
• 96% greater muscle thickness
PEAK ATP® can help improve recovery. PEAK ATP® supplementation has been shown to reduce systolic blood pressure after aerobic exercise, compared to placebo.8 Equally notable, ATP supplementation may help increase the likelihood of parasympathetic recovery after exercise. The parasympathetic system can be likened to your body’s “brake” that slows down bodily activity after exercise or stress, and helps reestablish balance (homeostasis). Increased parasympathetic activity causes heart rate and respiration to slow down and encourages faster recovery of heart rate variability (HRV) after exercise.8 As exercise aficionados know, recovery is a key component of any exercise program. It’s when muscle growth takes place and the quicker you recover, the faster you can hit the gym again.
• Improved Exercise Performance
• Greater Muscle Strength
• Increased Power
• Reduced Fatigue
• Increased Muscle Size
• Improved Blood Flow
For more information, visit peakatp.com
The above statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Arts IC, Coolen EJ, et al. Adenosine 5′-triphosphate (ATP) supplements are not orally bioavailable: a randomized, placebo-controlled cross-over trial in healthy humans. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 9, 16 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-9-16
2. Coolen EJ, Arts IC, et al. Oral bioavailability
of ATP after prolonged administration. Br J Nutr. 2011;105:357-66
3. Herda TJ, Ryan ED, et al. Effects of a supplement designed to increase ATP levels on muscle strength, power output, and endurance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:3.
4. Wilson JM, et al. Effects of oral adenosine-5’-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men. Nutrition and Metabolism. 2013, 10:57.
5. Lowery RP, et al. Oral ATP administration improves blood flow responses to exercise in both animal and human training models. Presented at 10th Annual ISSN Conference. Colorado Springs, CO. June 2013.
6. Rathmacher JA, et al. Adenosine-5’-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation improves low peak muscle torque and torque fatigue during repeated high intensity exercise sets. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2012, 9:48.
7. Martin Purpura PhD, John A. Rathmacher PhD, et al. (2017). Oral Adenosine-5′-triphosphate (ATP) Administration Increases Postexercise ATP Levels, Muscle Excitability, and Athletic Performance Following a Repeated Sprint Bout, Journal of the American College of Nutrition, DOI: 10.1080/07315724.2016.1246989
8. Freitas, et al. Oral adenosine 5′-triphosphate supplementation improved hemodynamic and autonomic parameters after exercise in hypertensive women. Journal of Exercise Rehabilitation 2018, 14(4): 671-679