Summer may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean you should stop training abs like a champ! This fall, stay motivated by picturing yourself with gorgeous, toned abs, lying on the beach next summer, filled with confidence.
Now that you’ve visualized your end result, it’s time to put in the work to get there! To help you with this process, Prague Bikini Champion Vladka Krasova has some great exercises for achieving flat, sexy abs! (These exercises are a great supplement to Vladka’s FLAT ABS AND SHAPELY, SEXY LEGS workout you’ll find in your new October issue, on sale now!)
This week, Vladka demonstrates Stability Ball Crunches with Resistance Band. The stability ball crunch is one of the most effective exercises for abdominal engagement, and is great alternative to floor crunches. The added resistance makes this exercise more challenging— so if you’re serious about training abs, get ready to amp up the intensity!
How To Do It
1. Loop a band through something stable.
2. Position the middle of your back on a stability ball. The top of your head should be positioned a few feet from where the band is looped so that there is sufficient tension.
3. Grab an end of the band with each hand as shown.
4. Raise your body up into a full sit-up position.
5. Squeeze your abs hard at the top, and slowly lower your body back to the ground.
Perform 4 sets of 15 reps