Lace up the shoes and get ready for four moves that will get you that flat stomach we all desire! This one requires zero equipment and can be done right in your living room. I like this one in particular because of the athletic movements. Each move is full body and will work you from head to toe— so get ready to sweat!
Here is how you do it
• Perform each move for 30 seconds at an “all-out” pace. When I say “all out” I mean that you could not hold a conversation with the person next to you while doing these exercises.
• In between each move, rest for 20 seconds.
• After going through all four moves, that is one round.
• Rest for one minute and 30 seconds, then repeat for FOUR ROUNDS!
Pretty simple, right? This type of format will put your body in the state to burn fat and build muscle fast. In the end, you will be one step closer to having flat abs!
1. 5 Pulse Lunges to Lunge Jump!
Your booty will be on fire during this one! Be sure to keep your knees straight, and if jumping doesn’t feel good on your knees just switch your feet without the jump.
2. Burpee Push-Ups
Holy shoulders! This kick back with the feet engages your shoulders and chest big time. Again, if this is too difficult, just kick your feet back and do a knee push-up.
3. Runner High Knee
Back to those quads! Keep your chest up and really pull with your abs and hip flexors! If too difficult just do it without the jump. You’ll do four rounds of this workout so don’t worry about alternating (I already hear that question coming).
4. Windshield Wipers
Man, I honestly suck at these! You will really work your obliques and core with this move. Take your time and if you are not able to do this with straight legs, you can bend your knees to make this easier.
Share this with your workout buddy and let them know it’s on! You will be on your way to flat abs!