Hard training can take a toll on your body— decreasing recovery and halting your progress dead in its tracks. Carnislim™ is one of the most versatile supplements available to energize your workouts and optimize the results of your training. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has designed the only state-of-the-science carnitine product with the release of Carnislim™, a complex of five different carnitine series compounds that form the most complete carnitine product for better physiques, performance and weight loss. Carnislim™ is perfect for dedicated and consistent weight trainers, athletes and anyone trying to get into better shape.
The Power of L-carnitine
L-carnitine (the physiological active form of carnitine) has been studied from a nutritional and health perspective for decades, but its potential to aid in fat loss and athletic performance has led to an explosion of research in recent years. L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. An adequate supply of L-carnitine is necessary for the maintenance of good health and energy. Increasing scientific evidence illustrates the favorable effects of carnitine for athletes and active people with regard to optimizing performance, promoting protein synthesis and the formation of lean muscle, delaying the onset of fatigue and improving the recovery process.
Carnitine Series Compounds
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals’ researchers discovered different forms of carnitine benefit different parts of the body. Since the heart, brain and liver are three organs with very high energy needs, Carnislim™ supplementation with carnitine ensures they have all the energy they need to function. Carnislim™ helps the body convert food to energy, providing support for endurance exercise and during recovery from high-intensity activities such as lifting weights and sprinting. Supplementing with Carnislim™ helps to maximize muscle carnitine concentrations at the gym or before athletic competition with its potent blend of carnitine series compounds that includes:
• Carnitine silicate (as CarniPlex™), a unique, proprietary and state-of-the-art carnitine compound only manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for the revolutionary Carnislim™. This mixture of carnitine, inositol and potassium silicate combines the coronary function-improving effects of both carnitine and silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that promises improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine. CarniPlex™ research concluded that the carnitine silicate inositol complex raises plasma carnitine levels and is more biologically effective than carnitine base.
• Propionyl-L-carnitine (PLCAR) is gaining increasing recognition for its potential to help stimulate the increase of lean muscle and improve exercise performance. The structure of this supplement gives it a very high bioavailability rate of around 80 percent, meaning that most of what you take will actually go toward being usable. This makes it more effective than L-carnitine by itself, which is known to have low bioavailability. Propionyl-L-carnitine has been shown to stimulate the production of nitric oxide within the body and promote vasodilation. A recent study demonstrated that this supplement reduces lactic acid buildup in muscle and increases power output by as much as 15 percent, making it popular among serious weight trainers.
• Carnipure™ brand L-carnitine tartrate. Researchers observed a decrease in the production of free radicals, less tissue damage and reduced muscle soreness after exercise in athletes following Carnipure™ supplementation. L-carnitine also promotes fat burning, reduces the breakdown of amino acids, and promotes protein synthesis and the formation of lean muscle. Research shows that L-carnitine can promote recovery from exercise by increasing blood flow, reducing markers of metabolic stress, decreasing muscle soreness and improving recovery time.
• Palmitoyl-(R)-carnitine undecyl ester chloride (PUCE) was developed for the sport nutrition market first by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. This compound is known to help the body produce energy. It is also thought to be important for heart function, muscle movement and many other bodily processes. But perhaps one of the most important ways in which it works is by increasing blood flow and improving circulation. It is also thought to work as an effective and powerful antioxidant. This means that in addition to removing free radicals and other toxins from the body, it is also able to protect tissues from oxidative stress, especially the heart. This also serves to increase anaerobic work capacity.
• Alanine propionyl-L-carnitine HCL (APLC). Research shows that insulin levels must be high for adequate amounts of L-carnitine to enter muscle cells, where it performs the majority of its work. On the flip side, taking L-carnitine enhances insulin’s actions at the muscle cells, helping to deliver more glucose into the muscle cells as well as more L-carnitine. This molecular compound is composed of the propionyl ester of carnitine, in addition to an alanine component. L-alanine is considered to be glucogenic amino acid in that it helps to regulate blood sugar levels, and as an energy source it’s the perfect complement to the only complete and well-rounded carnitine product on the market.
Customized, Sports-Focused Carnislim™
The recognition that several advanced formulations of carnitine have very different and complementary effects opens the door to such a “customized” sports-focused product like Carnislim™, in which users can take one multifaceted carnitine product for better physiques, performance and weight loss. Training by competitive athletes and intensive endurance efforts cause a clearly detectable L-carnitine deficiency in the muscles. Supplementation with Carnislim™ can have a positive effect on athletic exercise capacity and can help to maintain fitness, enhance detoxification and aid faster recovery.
For more information, visit hitechpharma.com