I’m sure you’ve heard of grilling a lot of different foods, but have you ever thought about grilling peaches? If you haven’t, you’re going to be so happy that I did! This recipe is so incredibly simple and absolutely delicious! You can put these peaches on the grill at the end of your cookout for a unique and flavorful dessert that just takes minutes to make. What’s even better? Each serving has only 90 calories and there’s virtually no cleanup required!
Keeping our bodies in shape is hard work… and, yes, it absolutely does mean making sacrifices when it comes to the foods that we choose to eat! However, the key is to still enjoy the foods that you love by simply recreating them into a healthy version. That’s what I’m here for! I’ll take the guesswork away from you and bring you new recipes each and every week! It’s all about being creative with good-for-you foods! As my trademark proclaims, I will always do my best to deliver to you: 100% Taste, 0% Guilt! It’s all here for you and ready to go. Each Alli’s Slim Pickins recipe provides detailed ingredients, nutritional information, and step-by-step instructions on how to prepare each mouth-watering meal! Come on, let’s make it happen…
How to Prepare (so incredibly simple!)
1. Heat grill to medium-low (unless you’ve already been cooking, then just adjust to desired temp).
2. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Set aside.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and salt and microwave for approximately 10 seconds, or just until oil melts. Remove and stir to combine.
4. Brush the cut sides of the peaches with the coconut oil mixture and sprinkle 1 tsp. of granulated stevia onto each half.
5. Place peaches on grill cut side down. Cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until the cut sides down are caramelized. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until underside is slightly browned and softened.
6. Remove from grill and put 1 TB of whipped topping into the center of each peach half. You can get extra fancy and garnish with some mint leaves. Enjoy!
100% TASTE, 0% GUILT