If you typically avoid bread because you can’t (or don’t want to) eat gluten, or because you don’t like the fact that it’s typically refined, or because you’d rather eat something homemade, then I have the solution for you! My homemade Cinna-Raisin Bread is not only gluten free, high in protein, without refined flours… it also has only eight grams of carbohydrates per slice! This bread is a great breakfast treat toasted with a little nut butter, it’s great for a sandwich with your favorite filling, and it’s even perfect on its own for a grab-n-go snack.
Keeping our bodies in shape is hard work… and, yes, it absolutely does mean making sacrifices when it comes to the foods that we choose to eat! However, the key is to still enjoy the foods that you love by simply recreating them into a healthy version. That’s what I’m here for! I’ll take the guesswork away from you and bring you new recipes each and every week! It’s all about being creative with good-for-you foods! As my trademark proclaims, I will always do my best to deliver to you: 100% Taste, 0% Guilt! It’s all here for you and ready to go. Each Alli’s Slim Pickins recipe provides detailed ingredients, nutritional information, and step-by-step instructions on how to prepare each mouth-watering meal! Come on, let’s make it happen…
Gluten-Free CINNA-RAISIN PROTEIN BREAD
How to Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put all ingredients except raisins into a food processor or blender (if you don’t have either, you can put into a large bowl and use a hand mixer or whisk) and blend until completely smooth.
3. Pour batter into a small loaf tin and stir raisins into the batter.
4. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a knife inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 20 minutes and slice into 8 equal pieces. Enjoy!
100% TASTE, 0% GUILT