There’s just something about the smell of blueberry treats cooking in the oven… especially when you get to eat them! I’m sure there are times when either you or family members are baking blueberry muffins, blueberry cobblers, blueberry pies, etc., but you choose to avoid them because they are typically loaded with excess sugars and fats. However, the time has come for you to be able to have your cake and eat it too! My Blueberry Pudding Cakes not only fill your home with such an awesome smell, but they look and taste absolutely delicious! Each cake has only 115 calories, 3 grams of fat, and no added sugar! You can thank me later, but for now— get to blueberry baking!
Keeping our bodies in shape is hard work… and yes it absolutely does mean making sacrifices when it comes to the foods that we choose to eat! However, the key is to still enjoy the foods that you love by simply recreating them into a healthy version. That’s what I’m here for! I’ll take the guesswork away from you and bring you new recipes each and every week! It’s all about being creative with good-for-you foods! As my trademark proclaims, I will always do my best to deliver to you: 100% Taste, 0% Guilt! It’s all here for you and ready to go. Each Alli’s Slim Pickins recipe provides detailed ingredients, nutritional information, and step-by-step instructions on how to prepare each mouth-watering meal! Come on, let’s make it happen…
BLUEBERRY PUDDING CAKE
3 cups blueberries
1/3 cup whites
2 tsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup granulated stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup oat flour (you can just grind up regular oats)
1 tsp. baking powder
How to Prepare
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Coat six 6-ounce individual custard dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Arrange the dishes in a large baking pan. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, coconut oil, granulated stevia, vanilla extract, sea salt, cinnamon, protein powder, and almond milk.
5. Whisk together until mixture is smooth (the coconut oil may be clumpy, but this is OK).
6. Add coconut flour, oat flour, and baking powder and continue to whisk until smooth.
7. Put 1/2 cup blueberries into each of the dishes.
8. Pour the batter over the berries into each of the 6 dishes so that each dish gets the same amount of batter.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffy and golden brown on top. Enjoy!
100% TASTE, 0% GUILT